Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited is the company responsible for electricity transmission and distribution within the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Recently UPPCL issued Jobs Notification to hire aspirants for the position of Assistant Accountant. As mention in the official UPPCL recruitment advertisement, the number of vacancies for the UPPCL is 21 posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions on or before 29th September 2020.
UPPCL recruitment 2020 is being conducted at various vacancies of the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited for both freshers and experienced job seekers. The UPPCL vacancies are on a regular basis. Candidates can check below, do they have qualify eligibility criteria to fill the UPPCL job application. Read below for eligibility, selection process, application fees, and other details.
UPPCL: Assistant Accountant Jobs News @ 21 Vacancies
- Assistant Accountant – 21 Posts
Eligibility Criteria/ Qualification
- Candidate must have a certificate in Graduate from a recognized institute. For detailed eligibility criteria, students are advised to check the official notification.
- Maximum and Maximum age limit: 21 Years to 40 Years
Pay Salary/ Remuneration
- Assistant Accountant Candidates: Rs. 29800/- to Rs. 94300/-
Form/ Application Fees
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 700/-
- Other Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- Disabled Candidates: Rs. 10/-
- The candidate will be selected on the basis of the Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Starting Date: September 09, 2020
- Last Date: September 29, 2020
|How to apply||Apply Here|
|Notification/ Advertisement||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|