Social Welfare Department has Released the Official Notification for Case Worker, Guard Posts. As mention in the official TN Social Welfare recruitment advertisement, the number of vacancies for the TN Social Welfare is 04 Case Worker, Guard Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions on or before 12th September 2020.
TN Social Welfare recruitment 2020 is being conducted at Case Worker, Guard vacancies of the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre for both freshers and experienced job seekers. The TN Social Welfare vacancies are on a regular basis. Candidates can check below, do they have qualify eligibility criteria to fill the TN Social Welfare job application. Read below for eligibility, selection process, application fees, and other details.
TN Social Welfare: Case Worker, Guard Jobs News @ 04 Vacancies
- Case Worker, Guard – 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria/ Qualification
- Candidate must have a certificate in the Graduate Degree from a recognized institute. For detailed eligibility criteria, students are advised to check the official notification.
- Maximum and Minimum age limit: Check Official Notification
Pay Salary/ Remuneration
- Case Worker Candidates: Rs. 12000/-
- Security Guard Candidates: Rs. 10000/-
- MTS Candidates: Rs. 6400/-
Form/ Application Fees
- All Candidates: NIL
- Starting Date: August 07, 2020
- Last Date: September 05, 2020, (Namakkal) & September 12, 2020 (Ariyalur)
|How to apply (Offline)||Offline Form Send Address Given in the Official Notification|
|Notification/ Advertisement||Download Here (Namakkal)|
Download Here (Ariyalur)
|Official Website||Click Here | Click Here|