Panchayat & Rural Development Department (PNRD) has released the latest Notification to hire aspirants for Secretary, BDO, Junior Assistant Posts. As mention in the official PNRD recruitment advertisement, the number of vacancies for the PNRD Assam Vacancy is 1004 Secretary, BDO, Junior Assistant Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions on or before 17th September 2020.
PNRD Assam recruitment 2020 is being conducted at various Secretary, BDO, Junior Assistant vacancies of the Panchayat & Rural Development Department for both freshers and experienced job seekers. The Panchayat & Rural Development Department vacancies application is invited online. Candidates can check below, do they have to qualify eligibility criteria to fill the PNRD job application. Read below for eligibility, selection process, application fees, and other details. For the Latest govt jobs visit Assam Career.
PNRD Assam Recruitment 2020: Panchayat & Rural Development Department Jobs @ 1004 Vacancies
- Block Development Officer, Gaon Panchayat Secretary, Junior Assistant, Tax Collector Cum Road Mohrar
Eligibility Criteria/ Qualification
|Block Development Officer, Gaon Panchayat Secretary, Junior Assistant, Tax Collector Cum Road Mohrar||Aspirants must have a degree from a recognized board.|
- For the maximum age limit, aspirants are advised to check official notification.
Pay Salary/ Remuneration
- Constable Tradesman Candidates: Rs. 14000/- to Rs. 60500/-
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Candidates: Check Notice
- Starting Date: August 28, 2020
- Last Date: September 17, 2020
Mode of Selection
- Written Examination
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Trade Test
|How to apply (Online)||Apply Here|
|Notification/ Advertisement||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|