NHM (National Health Mission) was launched by the government of India in 2013 subsuming the National Rural Health Mission and National Urban Health Mission. Recently NHM Maharashtra issued Jobs Notification to hire aspirants for the position of Staff Nurse, Medical Officer, Lab Technician & Physician. As mention in the official NHM Maharashtra recruitment advertisement, the number of vacancies for the National Health Mission is 350 posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions on or before 26th August 2020.
NHM Maharashtra recruitment 2020 is being conducted at various vacancies of the National Health Mission for both freshers and experienced job seekers. The NHM Maharashtra vacancies are on a regular basis. Candidates can check below, do they have qualify eligibility criteria to fill the NHM Maharashtra job application. Read below for eligibility, selection process, application fees, and other details.
NHM Maharashtra: Staff Nurse, Medical Officer, Lab Technician & Physician Jobs News @ 350 Vacancies
- Staff Nurse, Medical Officer, Lab Technician & Physician – 350 Posts
Eligibility Criteria/ Qualification
- Candidate must have a certificate in B.Sc, MBBS, MD, GNM, DMLT, BAMS, BUMS, Graduate, Post Graduate from a recognized institute. For detailed eligibility criteria, students are advised to check the official notification.
- Maximum and Maximum age limit: Check Official Notification
Pay Salary/ Remuneration
- Staff Nurse, Medical Officer, Lab Technician & Physician Candidates: Check Official Notification
Form/ Application Fees
- All Candidates: Nil
- The candidate will be selected on the basis of Interview.
- Starting Date: August 24, 2020
- Last Date: August 26, 2020
- Walk-in-Interview Date & Time: August 26, 2020
|How to apply (Offline)||National Health Mission, Nasik, Maharashtra|
|Notification/ Advertisement||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|