National Handloom Development Corporation Limited (NHDC) has Released the Official Notification for Graduate Apprentice, Technical/ Diploma Apprentice, Technician/ ITI Apprentice Posts. As mention in the official NHDC recruitment advertisement, the number of vacancies for the NHDC is 21 Apprentice Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions on or before 25th September 2020.
NHDC recruitment 2020 is being conducted at Graduate Apprentice, Technical/ Diploma Apprentice, Technician/ ITI Apprentice vacancies of the National Handloom Development Corporation Limited for both freshers and experienced job seekers. The NHDC vacancies are on a regular basis. Candidates can check below, do they have qualify eligibility criteria to fill the NHDC job application. Read below for eligibility, selection process, application fees, and other details.
NHDC: Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice, Technician/ ITI Apprentice Jobs News @ 21 Vacancies
- Graduate Apprentice, Technical/ Diploma Apprentice, Technician/ ITI Apprentice – 21 Posts
Eligibility Criteria/ Qualification
- Candidate must have a certificate in the Diploma, B.E/ B.Tech, Engineering from a recognized institute. For detailed eligibility criteria, students are advised to check the official notification.
- Minimum and Maximum age limit: 18 Years to 25 Years
Pay Salary/ Remuneration
- Graduate Apprentice Candidates: Rs. 9000/-
- Technical/ Diploma Apprentice Candidates: Rs. 8000/-
- Technician/ ITI Apprentice Candidates: Rs. 7000/-
Form/ Application Fees
- All Candidates: NIL
- Notification Date: August 28, 2020
- Last Date: September 25, 2020
|How to apply (Offline)||Deputy General Manager (HR) NHDC-Indira Sagar Power Station, Narmada Nagar District-Khandwa (MP) pin 450119|
|Notification/ Advertisement||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|