NBFGR has released a standing order for the recruitment of 08 Young Professional, Senior Research Fellow vacancy freejobalert.
The Young Professional, Senior Research Fellow vacancies for the NBFGR Organisation examination announced by the department through an official notification, and the number of seats are 08.
Interested candidates who are qualified as mention in the notification can apply online for the National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources recruitment on the official website i.e. www.nbfgr.res.in. As per the official notification, the beginning date of the NBFGR 2020 Registration is 01 September 2020. The application submission window will stay open until 11 September 2020.
All eligible and can candidates can submit NBFGR 2020 Application on or earlier than the notified final date. Job Seekers will also be required to deposit application charges via On-line mode.
NBFGR Free Job Alert: Young Professional, Senior Research Fellow Jobs @ 08 Vacancy
- Young Professional, Senior Research Fellow – 08 Posts
Eligibility Criteria/ Qualification
- Candidate must have a certificate in M.F.Sc, NET, Masters Degree from a recognized board, etc. from a recognized institute. For detailed eligibility criteria, students are advised to check the official notification.
- Minimum and Maximum age limit for Aspirants: 21 Years to 45 Years
Pay Salary/ Remuneration
- Young Professional Candidates: Rs. 25000/-
- Senior Research Fellow Candidates: Rs. 31000/-
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: NIL
- The candidate will be selected on the basis of Interview
- Starting Date: September 01, 2020
- Last Date: September 11, 2020
- Walk-in-Interview Date: September 18, 2020
- Venue: ICAR-National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources, Lucknow
Apply Online/ Offline
|How to apply (Offline)||ICAR-National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources, Lucknow|
|Notification/ Advertisement||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|