National Housing Bank has Released the Official Notification for Assistant Manager Posts. As mention in the official National Housing Bank recruitment advertisement, the number of vacancies for the NHB is 16 Assistant Manager Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions on or before 18th September 2020.
National Housing Bank recruitment 2020 is being conducted at Assistant Manager vacancies of the National Housing Bank for both freshers and experienced job seekers. The National Housing Bank vacancies are on a regular basis. Candidates can check below, do they have qualify eligibility criteria to fill the National Housing Bank job application. Read below for eligibility, selection process, application fees, and other details.
National Housing Bank: Assistant Manager Jobs News @ 16 Vacancies
- Assistant Manager – 16 Posts
Eligibility Criteria/ Qualification
- Candidate must have a certificate in the Graduate Degree, CA, Master’s Degree from a recognized institute. For detailed eligibility criteria, students are advised to check the official notification.
- Maximum and Minimum age limit: 21 Years to 30 Years
Pay Salary/ Remuneration
- Assistant Manager Candidates: Rs. 48330/-
Form/ Application Fees
- GEN/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 850/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Rs. 175/-
- Starting Date: August 29, 2020
- Last Date: September 18, 2020
|How to apply (Online)||Apply Here|
|Notification/ Advertisement||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|