JIPMER (Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research) is an Institute of National Importance (INI) and a tertiary care referral hospital that is under the direct administrative control of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. Recently JIPMER issued Jobs Notification to hire aspirants for the position of Professor & Assistant Professor. As mention in the official JIPMER recruitment advertisement, the number of vacancies for JIPMER is 59 posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions on or before 01st September 2020.
JIPMER recruitment 2020 is being conducted at various vacancies of the Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research experienced job seekers. The JIPMER vacancies are on a regular basis. Candidates can check below, do they have qualify eligibility criteria to fill the JIPMER job application. Read below for eligibility, selection process, application fees, and other details.
JIPMER: Professor & Assistant Professor Jobs News @ 59 Vacancies
- Professor & Assistant Professor – 59 Posts
Eligibility Criteria/ Qualification
- Candidate must have a certificate in MD, MS, Post Graduate Degree, etc. from a recognized institute. For detailed eligibility criteria, students are advised to check the official notification.
- Professor Candidates: 58 Years
- Assistant Professor Candidates: 50 Years
Pay Salary/ Remuneration
- Professor Candidates: Rs. 168900/- to Rs. 220400/-
- Assistant Professor Candidates: Rs. 101500/- to Rs. 167400/-
Form/ Application Fees
- GEN/ OBC/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 1500/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 1200/-
- PWD Candidates: NIL
- The candidate will be selected on the basis of Interview.
- Starting Date: August 12, 2020
- Last Date: September 18, 2020
- Last Date Send Soft and Hard Copy of applied application: September 30, 2020
|How to apply||Apply Here|
|Notification/ Advertisement||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|