GMDC (Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation Ltd) is a major minerals and lignite mining company in India. It is a state-owned company. Recently GMDC issued Jobs Notification to hire aspirants for the position of Mine Sirdar & Junior Overman. As mention in the official GMDC recruitment advertisement, the number of vacancies for GMDC is 70 posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions on or before 10th September 2020.
GMDC recruitment 2020 is being conducted at various vacancies of the Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation Ltd for both freshers and experienced job seekers. The GMDC vacancies are on a regular basis. Candidates can check below, do they have qualify eligibility criteria to fill the GMDC job application. Read below for eligibility, selection process, application fees, and other details.
GMDC: Mine Sirdar & Junior Overman Jobs News @ 70 Vacancies
- Mine Sirdar & Junior Overman – 70 Posts
Eligibility Criteria/ Qualification
- Candidate must have a certificate in Degree from a recognized institute. For detailed eligibility criteria, students are advised to check the official notification.
- Maximum age limit for application submission: 45 Years
Pay Salary/ Remuneration
- Mine Sirdar Candidates: Rs. 20000/-
- Junior Overman Candidates: Rs. 38000/-
Form/ Application Fees
- The candidate will be selected on the basis of Interview/ Written Test.
- Publish Date: August 24, 2020
- Last Date: September 10, 2020
|How to apply||Apply Here|
|Notification/ Advertisement||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|