Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has Released the Official Notification for Teaching Faculty Posts. As mention in the official ESIC Karnataka recruitment advertisement, the number of vacancies for the ESIC Karnataka is 05 Faculty posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions on or before 12th September 2020.
ESIC Karnataka recruitment 2020 is being conducted at Teaching Faculty vacancies of the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation for both freshers and experienced job seekers. The ESIC Karnataka vacancies are on a regular basis. Candidates can check below, do they have qualify eligibility criteria to fill the ESIC Karnataka job application. Read below for eligibility, selection process, application fees, and other details.
ESIC Karnataka: Teaching Faculty Jobs News @ 05 Vacancies
- Teaching Faculty – 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria/ Qualification
- Candidate must have a certificate in the Graduate, Post Graduate Degree from a recognized institute. For detailed eligibility criteria, students are advised to check the official notification.
- Maximum age limit: 64 Years
Pay Salary/ Remuneration
- Professor Candidates: Rs. 164000/-
- Associate Professor Candidates: Rs. 106000/-
- Assistant Professor Candidates: Rs. 92000/-
Form/ Application Fees
- SC/ ST/Female/ Ex-Servicemen Candidates: NIL
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 225/-
- Notification Date: August 28, 2020
- Interview Date: September 14, 2020 (ESIC Dental College Kalaburagi Karnataka)
|How to apply||Offline Apply|
|Notification/ Advertisement||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|