ESIC (Employee’s State Insurance Corporation) is a self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. Recently ESIC Faridabad issued Jobs Notification to hire aspirants for the position of Senior Resident, Junior Resident, Tutors. As mention in the official ESIC recruitment advertisement, the number of vacancies for ESIC Faridabad is 103 posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions on or before 28 August 2020.
ESIC recruitment 2020 is being conducted at various vacancies of the Employee’s State Insurance for both freshers and experienced job seekers. The ESIC Faridabad vacancies are on a Contractual basis. Candidates can check below, do they have qualify eligibility criteria to fill the ESIC job application. Read below for eligibility, selection process, application fees, and other details.
ESIC Faridabad: Senior Resident, Junior Resident, Tutors Jobs News @ 103 Vacancy
- Senior Resident, Junior Resident, Tutors – 103 Posts
Eligibility Criteria/ Qualification
- Candidate must have a certificate in Diploma, Post Graduate, DNB, MBBS, etc. from a recognized institute. For detailed eligibility criteria, students are advised to check the official notification.
- Maximum age limit for Senior Resident Candidates: 35 Years
- Maximum age limit for Junior Resident Candidates: 30 Years
- Maximum age limit for Tutors Candidates: 30 Years
Pay Salary/ Remuneration
- Pay Scale for Senior Resident Candidates: Rs. 67700/-
- Pay Scale for Junior Resident Candidates: Rs. 21000/-
- Pay Scale for Tutors Candidates: Rs. 56100/-
Form/ Application Fees
- The candidate will be selected on the basis of Interview.
- Starting Date: August 20, 2020
- Last Date: August 28, 2020
- Venue: Dean office ESIC Medical College NH-3 NIT, Faridabad, Haryana
- Walk-in Date & Time: August 28, 2020
Apply Online/ Offline
|How to apply||Check Official Notification|
|Notification/ Advertisement||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|