Employees’ State Insurance Corporation is a self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. As mention in the official ESIC HP recruitment advertisement, the number of vacancies for the ESIC is 15 Specialist, Senior Resident posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions on or before 09th September 2020.
ESIC HP recruitment 2020 is being conducted at Specialist, Senior Resident vacancies of the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation for both freshers and experienced job seekers. The ESIC vacancies are on a contract basis. Candidates can check below, do they have qualify eligibility criteria to fill the ESIC HP job application. Read below for eligibility, selection process, application fees, and other details.
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation: Specialist, Senior Resident Jobs News @ 15 Vacancies
- Specialist, Senior Resident – 15 Posts
Eligibility Criteria/ Qualification
- Candidate must have a certificate in Diploma or PG from a recognized institute. For detailed eligibility criteria, students are advised to check the official notification.
- Maximum age limit for Specialist Candidates: 45 Years
- Maximum age limit for Senior Resident Candidates: 37 Years
Pay Salary/ Remuneration
- Specialist, Senior Resident Candidates: check notification
Form/ Application Fees
- All Candidates: NIL
- Notification Date: August 26, 2020
- Last Date: September 09, 2020
- Interview Date: September 09, 2020 (office of Medical Superintendent, Village Katha, Opposite Gillette Factory, Baddi H.P)
|How to apply (Offline)||Office of Medical Superintendent, Village Katha, Opposite Gillette Factory, Baddi H.P|
|Notification/ Advertisement||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|