ESIC (Employee’s State Insurance Corporation) is a self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. Recently ESIC Bangalore issued Jobs Notification to hire aspirants for the position of Senior Resident. As mention in the official ESIC recruitment advertisement, the number of vacancies for esic Bangalore is 04 posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions on or before 01st September 2020.
ESIC recruitment 2020 is being conducted at various vacancies of the Employee’s State Insurance for both freshers and experienced job seekers. The esic Banglore vacancies are on a Contractual basis. Candidates can check below, do they have qualify eligibility criteria to fill the esic job application. Read below for eligibility, selection process, application fees, and other details.
ESIC Bangalore: Senior Resident Jobs News @ 04 Vacancies
- Senior Resident – 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria/ Qualification
- Candidate must have a certificate in PG Diploma, DNB, Master Degree, etc. from a recognized institute. For detailed eligibility criteria, students are advised to check the official notification.
- As on 01 September 2020
- Maximum age limit for application submission: 37 Years
Pay Salary/ Remuneration
- Senior Resident Candidates: Rs. 67700/-
Form/ Application Fees
- The candidate will be selected on the basis of Interview.
- Starting Date: August 20, 2020
- Last Date: September 01, 2020
- Venue: Academic Block, ESIC Medical College, and PGIMER Rajajinagar, Banglore
- Walk-in Date & Time: September 01, 2020
|How to apply||Check Official Notification|
|Notification/ Advertisement||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|