Electronics Corporation of India Limited is a Government of India Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy. As mention in the official ECIL recruitment advertisement, the number of vacancies for the ECIL is 285 posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions on or before 19th September 2020.
ECIL recruitment 2020 is being conducted at various vacancies of the Electronics Corporation of India Limited for both freshers and experienced job seekers. The ECIL vacancies are on a regular basis. Candidates can check below, do they have qualify eligibility criteria to fill the ECIL job application. Read below for eligibility, selection process, application fees, and other details.
ECIL: Apprentices Jobs News @ 285 Vacancies
- Apprentices – 285 Posts
Eligibility Criteria/ Qualification
- Candidate must have a certificate in ITI from a recognized institute. For detailed eligibility criteria, students are advised to check the official notification.
- Maximum age limit: 18 Years
Pay Salary/ Remuneration
- Carpenter, Copa, Diesel Mech, Plumber, SMW, Welder, Painter Candidates: Rs. 7700/-
- Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Fitter, R&AC, MMV, Turner, Machinist, MM Tool Maint Candidates: Rs. 8050/-
Form/ Application Fees
- All Candidates: Check Notification
- Starting Date: August 24, 2020
- Last Date: September 19, 2020
|How to apply||Apply Here|
|Notification/ Advertisement||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|