DLRL (Defence Electronics Research Laboratory) is a self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. Recently DLRL issued Jobs Notification to hire aspirants for the position of Junior Research Fellow. As mention in the official DLRL DRDO recruitment advertisement, the number of vacancies for DLRL is 10 posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions on or before 12th September 2020.
DLRL DRDO recruitment 2020 is being conducted at various vacancies of the Defence Electronics Research Laboratory for both freshers and experienced job seekers. The DLRL vacancies are on a regular basis. Candidates can check below, do they have qualify eligibility criteria to fill the DLRL job application. Read below for eligibility, selection process, application fees, and other details.
ESIC Bangalore: Junior Research Fellow Jobs News @ 10 Vacancies
- Junior Research Fellow – 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria/ Qualification
- Candidate must have a certificate in B.E/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech, Master’s Degree, etc. from a recognized institute. For detailed eligibility criteria, students are advised to check the official notification.
- Maximum age limit for application submission: 28Years
Pay Salary/ Remuneration
- Senior Resident Candidates: Rs. 31000/-
Form/ Application Fees
- The candidate will be selected on the basis of Interview.
- Publish Date: August 24, 2020
- Last Date: within 21 days from the date of advertisement in employment newspaper (12 September 2020)
|How to apply (Offline)||The Director, Defense Electronics Research Laboratory (DLRL), Ministry of Defence, DRDO Chandrayangutta Lines, Hyderabad- 500005|
|Notification/ Advertisement||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|