CG Health Department issued Jobs Notification to hire aspirants for the position of Staff Nurse, ANM, Lab Technician, MPW, RMA. As mention in the official DHS Chhattisgarh recruitment advertisement, the number of vacancies for the DHS Chhattisgarh is 1311 posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions on or before 01st September 2020.
DHS Chhattisgarh recruitment 2020 is being conducted at various vacancies of the Directorate Health Services Chhattisgarh for both freshers and experienced job seekers. The CG Health Department vacancies are on a regular basis. Candidates can check below, do they have qualify eligibility criteria to fill the DHS Chhattisgarh job application. Read below for eligibility, selection process, application fees, and other details.
DHS Chhattisgarh: Staff Nurse, ANM, Lab Technician, MPW, RMA Jobs News @ 1311 Vacancies
- Staff Nurse, ANM, Lab Technician, MPW, RMA – 1311 Posts
Eligibility Criteria/ Qualification
- Candidate must have a certificate in 12th, Diploma, B.Sc Nursing from a recognized institute. For detailed eligibility criteria, students are advised to check the official notification.
- Maximum and Maximum age limit: 18 Years to 35 Years
Pay Salary/ Remuneration
- Rural Medical Assistant (RMA) Candidates: Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/-
- Staff Nurse, ANM, Lab Technician, MPW Candidates: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/-
Form/ Application Fees
- All Candidates: Nil
- The candidate will be selected on the basis of the Merit-Based.
- Starting Date for RAM, Lab Technician Candidates: August 15, 2020
- Last Date for RAM, Lab Technician Candidates: August 30, 2020
- Starting Date for Staff Nurse, MPW Candidates: August 17, 2020
- Last Date for Staff Nurse, MPW Candidates: August 31, 2020
- Starting Date for ANM Candidates: August 18, 2020
- Last Date for ANM Candidates: September 01, 2020
|How to apply||Apply Here|
|Notification/ Advertisement||Download Here (RMA)|
Download Here (Lab Technician)
Download Here (Staff Nurse)
Download Here (MPW)
Download Here (ANM)
|Official Website||Click Here|