BPSC (Bihar Public Service Commission) is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Bihar according to the merits of the applicants. Recently BPSC issued Jobs Notification to hire aspirants for the position of Associate Professor. As mention in the official BPSC recruitment advertisement, the number of vacancies for BPSC is 137 posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions on or before 11th September 2020.
BPSC recruitment 2020 is being conducted at various vacancies of the Bihar Public Service Commission for both freshers and experienced job seekers. The BPSC vacancies are on a regular basis. Candidates can check below, do they have qualify eligibility criteria to fill the BPSC job application. Read below for eligibility, selection process, application fees, and other details.
Bihar PSC: Associate Professor Jobs News @ 137 Vacancies
- Associate Professor – 137 Posts
Eligibility Criteria/ Qualification
- Candidate must have a certificate in Ph.D. in Civil Engineering, Post Graduate from a recognized institute. For detailed eligibility criteria, students are advised to check the official notification.
- Maximum and Maximum age limit: 30 Years to 65 Years
Pay Salary/ Remuneration
- Associate Professor Candidates: Rs. 131400/-
Form/ Application Fees
- GEN Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ Women/ Disabled Candidates: Rs. 25/-
- The candidate will be selected on the basis of Interview.
- Starting Date: August 25, 2020
- Last Date: September 11, 2020
|How to apply||Apply Here|
|Notification/ Advertisement||Download Here (120)|
Download Here (17)
|Official Website||Click Here|