Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has Released the Official Notification for Medical, Technical Officer Posts. As mention in the official BARC recruitment advertisement, the number of vacancies for the BARC is 08 Medical, Technical Officer Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions on or before 15th September 2020.
BARC recruitment 2020 is being conducted at Medical, Technical Officer vacancies of the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre for both freshers and experienced job seekers. The BARC vacancies are on a regular basis. Candidates can check below, do they have qualify eligibility criteria to fill the BARC job application. Read below for eligibility, selection process, application fees, and other details.
BARC: Medical, Technical Officer Jobs News @ 08 Vacancies
- Medical, Technical Officer – 08 Posts
Eligibility Criteria/ Qualification
- Candidate must have a certificate in the MD, MS, DNB, MDS, B.E/ B.Tech, M.Sc, MBBS from a recognized institute. For detailed eligibility criteria, students are advised to check the official notification.
- Maximum and Minimum age limit: 18 Years to 40 Years
Pay Salary/ Remuneration
- Medical Officer-D, Technical Officer-D Candidates: Rs. 67700/-
- Medical Officer-C, Technical Officer-C, Technical Officer Candidates: Rs. 56100/-
Form/ Application Fees
- All Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Starting Date: August 30, 2020
- Last Date: September 15, 2020
|How to apply (Online)||Apply Here|
|Notification/ Advertisement||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|