SAD (Secretariat Administration Department) has announced for JAA posts in the state of Assam. Recently Assam Secretariat issued Jobs Notification to hire aspirants for the position of Junior Administrative Assistant (JAA). As mention in the official Assam Secretariat recruitment advertisement, the number of vacancies for the Assam Secretariat is 173 posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions on or before 31st August 2020.
Assam Secretariat recruitment 2020 is being conducted at various vacancies of the JAA for both freshers and experienced job seekers. The Secretariat Administration Department vacancies are on a regular basis. Candidates can check below, do they have qualify eligibility criteria to fill the Assam Secretariat job application. Read below for eligibility, selection process, application fees, and other details.
Assam Secretariat: Junior Administrative Assistant Jobs News @ 173 Vacancies
- Junior Administrative Assistant – 173 Posts
Eligibility Criteria/ Qualification
- Candidate must have a certificate in Graduate from a recognized institute. For detailed eligibility criteria, students are advised to check the official notification.
- Maximum and Maximum age limit: 18 Years to 38 Years
Pay Salary/ Remuneration
- Junior Administrative Assistant Candidates: Rs. 14000/- to Rs. 49000/-
Form/ Application Fees
- All Candidates: Check Notification
- The candidate will be selected on the basis of Written Examination.
- Starting Date: July 31, 2020
- Last Date: August 31, 2020
|How to apply||Apply Here|
|Notification/ Advertisement||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|