Arunachal Pradesh PSC (Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission) is the state agency authorized by the Government of Arunachal Pradesh to conduct the Civil Services Examination. Recently Arunachal Pradesh PSC issued Jobs Notification to hire aspirants for the position of Assistant Auditor. As mention in the official Arunachal Pradesh PSC recruitment advertisement, the number of vacancies for Arunachal Pradesh PSC is 11 posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions on or before 26th September 2020.
Arunachal Pradesh PSC recruitment 2020 is being conducted at various vacancies of the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission for both freshers and experienced job seekers. The Arunachal Pradesh PSC vacancies are on a regular basis. Candidates can check below, do they have qualify eligibility criteria to fill the Arunachal Pradesh PSC job application. Read below for eligibility, selection process, application fees, and other details.
Arunachal Pradesh PSC: Assistant Auditor Jobs News @ 11 Vacancies
- Assistant Auditor – 11 Posts
Eligibility Criteria/ Qualification
- Candidate must have a certificate in B.Sc, MBA, BBA, B.Com, BA, Graduate, Post Graduate from a recognized institute. For detailed eligibility criteria, students are advised to check the official notification.
- Maximum and Maximum age limit: 18 Years to 32 Years
Pay Salary/ Remuneration
- Assistant Auditor Candidates: Rs. 35400/- to Rs. 112400/-
Form/ Application Fees
- GEN Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- APST Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- The candidate will be selected on the basis of Written Test.
- Starting Date: August 20, 2020
- Last Date: September 26, 2020
|How to apply||Apply Here|
|Notification/ Advertisement||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|