APSC Recruitment 2020: Assam Public Service Commission has issued the latest Notification for job seekers to induct for Combined Competitive Examination (CCE)posts. The APSC Jobs notification is released for 331 vacancies. Interested candidates who have qualified degree of Bachelor Degree, Engineering, Post Graduate can apply online for APSC recruitment on the official website i.e. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online or submit application form for the positions on or before the last date. The application submission window will stay open until 10 October 2020.
APSC Recruitment 2020 is being conducted at various Combined Competitive Examination (CCE) vacancies of the Assam Public Service Commission for job seekers. The APSC jobs application is invited online. Candidates can check below link, do they have to qualify eligibility criteria to fill the APSC job application notification or check other Free job alert 2020 regularly for upcoming latest notification. For other details or APSC,APSC Recruitment,APSC CCE Jobs 2020,APSC Vacancy,APSC Full Form check below article.
Recruitment 2020 | Online Apply APSC Combined Competitive Examination (CCE) Jobs @ | 331 Vacancies 2020
|Organization||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Post Title||Combined Competitive Examination (CCE)|
|Post/Starting Date||10 September 2020|
|Final Date||10 October 2020|
|Form Type||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 22000/- to Rs. 110000/-|
Eligibility Criteria/ Qualification
|Combined Competitive Examination (CCE)||Candidate must have a degree/certificate of Bachelor Degree, Engineering, Post Graduate or have an equivalent eligibility from a recognized institution/ Board.|
Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment Saturday, 19th September 2020 latest Updates
- Age limit as on 1 January 2020
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates: 21 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates: 38 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Remuneration for APSC Combined Competitive Examination (CCE) Posts: Rs. 22000/- to Rs. 110000/-
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants - Gen/ Ews - Rs. 285.40/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate - SC/ ST/ OBC - Rs. 185.40/- | BPL/ PWBD/ Women - Rs. 35.40/-
- Post/Starting Date for APSC form submission: 10 September 2020
- Last Date for APSC Combined Competitive Examination (CCE) application submission: 10 October 2020
Examination Stages [APSC CCE)
The Combined Competitive Examination consists of two successive stages
- The Preliminary Examination (Objective Type)
- The Main Examination (written & interview)
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
|Post Name||Pay Scale + Grade Pay + other allowances|
|Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade)||Pay scale 30,000/- 1,10,000/-, Grade Pay 13,300/-, PB-4|
|Assam Police Service(Jr.Grade)||Pay scale 30,000/- 1,10,000/-, Grade Pay 12,700/-, PB-4|
|Superintendent of Taxes||Pay scale 30,000/- 1,10,000/-, Grade Pay 12,700/-, PB-4|
|District Transport Officer||Pay scale 30,000/- 1,10,000/-, Grade Pay 12,700/-, PB-4|
|Assistant Manager of Industries||Pay scale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 11,500/-, PB-3|
|Block Development Officer||Pay scale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 10,900/-, PB-3|
|Asstt. Employment Officer||Pay scale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, PB-3|
|Labour Inspector||Pay scale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, PB-3|
|Inspector of Taxes||Pay scale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, PB-3|
|Inspector of Excise||Pay scale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, PB-3|
|Sub Registrar||Pay scale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, PB-3|
|How to apply (Online)||Apply Here|
|Notification/ Advertisement||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Centers for APSC CCE (PRE Mains) Examination
- The centers for the Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination are BARPETA, BONGAIGAON, BISWANATH CHARIALI, DHEMAJI, DHUBRI, DIBRUGARH, DIPHU, GOALPARA, GOLAGHAT, GUWAHATI, HAFLONG, HAMREN, HATSINGIMARI, HOJAI, JORHAT, KAJALGAON, KARIMGANJ, KOKRAJHAR, MAJULI, MANGALDOI, MORIGAON, MUSHALPUR, NAGAON, NALBARI, NORTH LAKHIMPUR, SILCHAR, SIVASAGAR, SONARI, TEZPUR, TINSUKIA, AND UDALGURI.
- The Combined Competitive (Main) Examination will be held in GUWAHATI only.
- The exact dates for the Preliminary and Main Examination respectively will be notified in due course.
- The centers and the date (even after it is notified) for holding examination may however be changed by the Commission at its discretion owing to unforeseen exigencies. Candidates admitted to the examination will be informed of the time-table and place or places of examination. The candidates should note that no request for change of center will be granted.